Sunday, December 2, 2007

OOOPs


I over did the walk yesterday. Saturday is normally my long walk day. For the past couple of Saturdays I did walks of a bit over 6 miles. Since I had done more walking leading up to yesterday I figured I'd only do about a 5 mile walk on Sat.  Unfortunately I decided to do some trail exploring and wound up walking over 7 miles. Kind of wiped me out for the rest of the day.

My walk yesterday took me up the stairs that are part of the Cascade in Juaquin Miller Park. Who needs a stair climbing machine in a gym when  you have a place like this to go up and down at. The top of the cascade is the back wall of the Woodminster Amphitheater.  The whole cascade was restored a number of years ago and it is a really nice place to visit, especially on a clear day when you get some great views of the whole Bay Area.

No comments: