Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What to you hear Starbuck?

Nothing but the rain sir....

So today I got me walk in the rain. It came down pretty steady for the full walk. That means I got to listed to the sound of the drop hitting the hood of my rain jacket throughout the walk. I also got to watch the water flow in the gutters, watch it come rushing out of culverts and get me nice and wet. By the end of the walk I was cold, wet and enjoying every minute. I did a longer walk just so I could watch the water flowing down a small creek in a canyon up above my house. If it keeps raining today I'll be sure to spend some time sitting by the window watching the rain come down.

In case you are wondering about the title of this post and the first line it comes from the miniseries of the new Battlestar Galactica.

1 comment:

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

what do you hear, Starbuck?


the sound of water running through rain gutters ...

that's cool.